Friday, October 9, 2015

Interview on Savvy Painter


I was honored to be interviewed recently by Antrese Wood on her art podcast Savvy Painter. She just released my interview podcast yesterday.

You can listen on Stitcher here or on iTunes here. Here's the introductory page.

You might also enjoy hearing the Savvy Painter interviews of Nathan FowkesAlvaro CastagnetCharlie Hunter, and Peggy Kroll-Roberts.

-----
GurneyJourney YouTube channel
My Public Facebook page
GurneyJourney on Pinterest
JamesGurney Art on Instagram
@GurneyJourney on Twitter

2 comments:

Carole Pivarnik said...

Oh, great news--I can't wait to listen! Savvy Painter podcast is one of my favorites among the many I listen to. I was wondering if she'd have you on as a guest at some point.

Jared Cullum said...

Oh great! I love that podcast. About to listen now!